Us Online v2 is activity-based learning (K-10) about the safe, ethical and responsible use of digital technologies … interactive learning plus teacher resources about cyber-bullying, privacy and identity fraud, networking and gaming, using the web for research, making and posting content, tagging photos, copyright and sharing, security and passwords, viruses and malware, file-sharing and more.
No Bullying Here consists of two modules, each with activity-based learning about bullying, rights, and respect – one for Lower Primary (K-3) and one for Upper Primary (4-6) … with interactive learning and fully resourced Teacher Centres that explore the issues of cyber-bullying, verbal, physical and social bullying.
- Multiple Intelligence Theory
- Roar recommendations to Cyber-Safety Inquiry
- The internet is one giant job resume
- Tackling the seedy cyber-underbelly
- Should there be limits on students’ screen time?
- Did You Know 4.0 [VIDEO]
- Millenials will make ‘sharing’ a lifelong habit, says Pew study
- Roar Showcase [VIDEO]
- Next Generation Learning [VIDEO]